WORKSHOPS FOR PROFESSIONALS & PARENTS
The CIRCLE Workshops are short online courses for teachers, classroom assistants, early years educators and families of children with autism.
These classes are loaded with practical information that you can implement straight away.
New workshops are presented from time to time, so you can learn a wide range of topics about working with children with developmental delays and/or autism.
These workshops not only aim to inform educators and parents, but also to transform our communities so children with all abilities are included.
THE WORKSHOP SERIES
All workshops will be one hour long and run on Zoom.
You can join one workshop at a time or join the whole workshop series (3 sessions).
The CIRCLE workshops are for educators and parents who:
- Are struggling to include children with autism in group activities.
- Feel unsure which adaptations they need to implement at home or in the classroom.
- Feel overwhelmed dealing with problematic behaviours.
- Want clear and straightforward guidelines to support children with language delays.
- Want to have ready-to-use resources that will save them time.
Here is what I will show you in these series.
- How children with autism learn and experience the world.
- How to structure school work, so children engage better in learning activities.
- How to use visual supports effectively.
- How to help children with language delay communicate.
- How to adapt group activities so children with autism can take part.
Book Your Tickets Now
Single Workshop Ticket
Pick one that suits you at checkout!
Complete Series Ticket
Purchase all three workshops. Save €10!
Free Bonus Materials
Material ready for you to download and print ready for use.
You will receive a certificate of achievement upon completion.
A JOURNEY TOGETHER
Over the last 18 years, I have worked with hundreds of teachers and supported many children with special needs in their community, pre-schools and schools. I have not only witnessed the challenges, but the powerful transformations achieved when schools open their doors and hearts to children with all abilities.
Let’s continue joining forces, working together, and making classrooms more inclusive.
A community that embraces children with all abilities,
is one that celebrates and respects how unique we all are!
Have a question about these workshops?
please send me a message and I’ll get back to you shortly.