Lámh Module 1 | Online Signing Class 24th & 25th May
Lámh Module 1 – Online Training
Date: Monday & Tuesday the 24th & 25th May
Times: 7pm to 8.45pm
When you purchase your course, you will receive a confirmation order.
Out of stock
Out of stock
This course is for staff members and professionals who are interested in learning Lámh. The course covers 100 Lámh signs and how to support a Lámh user.
Family members can also attend if a Family Lámh course is not available to them. But please notify me that you are a family member when you book.
Qualifications Required: No previous Lámh training required.
How does the new Lámh online course work?
- Right after you purchase the course, you will receive a confirmation email.
- A week or so after that, you will gain access to the online Module 1 course and you will receive your Lámh book by post.
- You must complete the online module before the date for your online zoom training session with me (it will take you 3-4 hours approximately to complete this)
- Attend the signing practice training with me on Zoom.
- Once you have completed the online self-learning part and the practical signing class with me, you will receive your certification.
- Module One Lámh signs (100+)
- Alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
- Lámh, brief history and development
- Lámh signing environment
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use the 100+ signs from the Module One Book
- Use Lámh as an effective communication tool
- Contribute to assessment or decision-making around Lámh use
- Participate effectively in an established Lámh environment
Certification: Lámh Module 1.
The course fee includes the Lámh Module 1 handbook, the Lámh Module 1 sign book and access to the Lámh signs on-line.
Please notify me of any special needs you may have regarding visual impairment, hearing difficulties, etc.
Please take a minute to read the Terms & Conditions of your purchase.