Lámh Module 1 | Online Signing Class 26th-27th April 2021
Lámh Module 1 – Online Training
Date: Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th of April.
Times: 7pm to 8.45pm
When you purchase your course, you will receive a confirmation order.
This course is for staff members and professionals who are interested in learning Lámh. The course covers 100 Lámh signs and how to support a Lámh user.
Family members can also attend if a Family Lámh course is not available to them. But please notify me that you are a family member when you book.
Qualifications Required: No previous Lámh training required.
How does the new Lámh online course work?
- Right after you purchase the course, you will receive a confirmation email.
- A week or so after that, you will gain access to the online Module 1 course and you will receive your Lámh book by post.
- You must complete the online module before the date for your online zoom training session with me (it will take you 3-4 hours approximately to complete this)
- Attend the signing practice training with me on Zoom.
- Once you have completed the online self-learning part and the practical signing class with me, you will receive your certification.
- Module One Lámh signs (100+)
- Alternative and augmentative communication (AAC)
- Lámh, brief history and development
- Lámh signing environment
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use the 100+ signs from the Module One Book
- Use Lámh as an effective communication tool
- Contribute to assessment or decision-making around Lámh use
- Participate effectively in an established Lámh environment
Certification: Lámh Module 1.
The course fee includes the Lámh Module 1 handbook, the Lámh Module 1 sign book and access to the Lámh signs on-line.
Please notify me of any special needs you may have regarding visual impairment, hearing difficulties, etc.
Please take a minute to read the Terms & Conditions of your purchase.